It’s time to nominate a non-profit, church, or mission organization that you believe would benefit from a financial donation from The Cares Alliance. Complete the form below to tell us their story! Nominations will close on Friday, January 24 at 5:00 p.m. From the nominations, our Board of Directors will choose finalists. All finalists will receive a portion of $9,000 as determined by the Community Voting Initiative in February.
Donations to schools, churches, non-profits, and individuals in need are made possible by members of The Cares Alliance:
About the Community Vote
The Cares Alliance was founded to bless others while building needs awareness and an opportunity for the community to give back. We want to be a force for good, bringing the community together to help those in need. To achieve these goals, we regularly hold Community Voting Initiatives (CVI) during which we solicit nominations and voting participation from the community. Each CVI is focused on a specific sector of the community, including:
- non-profits, churches and mission groups
- individuals and families in need
How The Cares Alliance Community Voting Initiative (CVI) Works:
- A CVI is announced and nominations are taken from the community online for a 3-week period.
- The Cares Alliance Board of Directors selects three to five finalists (dependent on funds available) from community nominations based on need, stories/background, and the community impact per that period’s CVI.
- Online voting opens to the community the following month. Voters must vote only once for one finalist and are encouraged to rally friends and family for the recipient they wish to receive the largest donation.
- A check presentation ceremony is held, where each finalist receives a portion of the funds allocated for that period (currently $9,000) based on their ranking from the community votes.